Michael represents clients in the Lakes Region in the area of real estate, estate planning, trust and estate administration, bankruptcy, and civil litigation. He focuses on being available and listening to his clients, quickly returning their calls, and delivering smart, down-to-earth advice at a fair price.
Michael has handled numerous real estate matters, ranging from less than $100,00.00 to millions of dollars, representing buyers, sellers and lenders. He is co-editor and one of the authors of the book, "A Practical Guide to Estate Planning in New Hampshire," and regularly assists clients in this area of the law. He has been recognized as a "rising star" by Super Lawyers in the area of consumer bankruptcy. In addition, he has successfully represented dozens of parties in landlord and tenant matters.
Away from work, Michael enjoys golf, hiking, and other outdoor activities with his wife, Catherine, and their two dogs, Petal and Piper.
Areas Of Practice
- Bankruptcy Law
- Civil Litigation
- Real Estate
- Trust and Estate Administration
- Estate Planning
- U.S. District Court District of New Hampshire
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court New Hampshire
- University of New Hampshire School of Law, Concord, New Hampshire
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Daniel Webster Scholar
- Merrimack College
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Honors: First-ranked Graduate, Humanities Division
- Major: History
- Hon. James E. Duggan, Associate Justice of the New Hampshire Supreme Court, Intern