Meeting The Needs Of Businesses
Whether you have been in business for years or are a new entrepreneur, you are certain to encounter a broad range of legal issues. Good advice from an experienced attorney will help you concentrate on what you do best – running your business.
Comprehensive Business Services
At Ransmeier & Spellman, we represent business and nonprofit clients in a wide variety of matters, including:
- Business planning, formation, and financing
- Real estate transactions
- Zoning and land use
- Mergers, acquisitions, and sales
- General corporate services, contracts, and business advice
- Employment matters, including workplace discrimination cases
- Business litigation
- Entity reorganizations, conversions, and dissolutions
- Business permitting and licensing
With offices in Concord and Rochester, we help businesses and nonprofits meet their goals and handle their legal concerns with confidence. To schedule a consultation with one of our business law attorneys, call 603-290-5104 or contact us online.