Resolving Complex Municipal Issues
The attorneys at Ransmeier & Spellman have extensive experience assisting New Hampshire municipalities with their legal and administrative needs. We also help individuals, businesses, and non-profits navigate the municipal legal process. Our firm has decades of experience with planning and zoning board applications, zoning enforcement, and appeals of local government decisions.
Whether you’re a municipality, an individual, or a business, the lawyers at Ransmeier & Spellman are equipped to handle your municipal law needs, including:
- Implementing and enforcing zoning laws
- Drafting municipal ordinances
- Disciplining and terminating public employees
- Advising property owners and local leaders on land use matters
- Litigating appeals of local government decisions
- Addressing public utility issues
- Assisting with planning board and zoning board applications
Contact Ransmeier & Spellman P.C. Today
The attorneys at Ransmeier & Spellman are here to offer guidance and advice on a wide range of municipal law issues. With offices in Concord and Rochester, we serve clients throughout New Hampshire. To learn more about how we can help you address your municipal law concerns, we encourage you to call our office at 603-290-5104. You may also schedule an appointment with one of our attorneys by using this online form.