Rebecca K. Dowd
Rebecca joined Ransmeier & Spellman in 2023. Her practice focuses on estate planning, trust and estate administration, real estate, and business formation and commercial transactions. She particularly enjoys assisting individuals and businesses with creative problem-solving.
Though a Massachusetts native, Rebecca lived in multiple states before settling in New Hampshire and graduating from the University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law. During law school, Rebecca was a member of the Daniel Webster Scholar Honors Program, a research assistant, a teaching assistant, and an Intellectual Property clinic participant. Before joining Ransmeier & Spellman, Rebecca was a supply chain executive at large multinational companies and was employed at a boutique aerospace design firm during law school.
- University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law, Concord, New Hampshire
- J.D. - 2023
- Honors: cum laude
- University of South Carolina, Darla Moore School of Business, Columbia, South Carolina
- M.B.A. - 2013
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Worcester, Massachusetts
- B.S. - 2002
- Honors: Highest Distinction
- Major: Engineering
- New Hampshire, 2023
- U.S. District Court District of New Hampshire, 2023