Bridget M. Denzer
Bridget joined Ransmeier & Spellman in 2017, representing clients on a variety of legal matters, including civil litigation, estate planning, and real estate. Subsequently, she spent a year at a large firm in Portland, Maine as a member of the firm’s environmental and litigation practice groups. While there, Bridget worked with a team of attorneys representing a group of over 70 companies in a large and complex CERCLA case regarding the Lower Passaic River in New Jersey.
Bridget returned to Ransmeier & Spellman in August 2020. Bridget’s practice focuses on litigation, but she also counsels clients with regard to real estate, estate planning, and other transactional matters. She is admitted to practice in New Hampshire and Maine.
Bridget was raised in Grafton, New Hampshire. She obtained her B.A. in Anthropology from Bard College in 2006. Bridget is a summa cum laude graduate of Vermont Law School, where she completed a joint degree program, earning her J.D. as well as a Master’s in Environmental Law & Policy. While in law school, she was a managing editor of the Vermont Law Review and a semi-finalist in the Debevoise Moot Court Competition, and held legal internships at the Natural Resource Defense Council in New York City and the Appellate Division of the Vermont Defender General. After law school, Bridget served as a law clerk at the New Hampshire Superior Court for two years. Bridget currently lives in Sanford, Maine.
Areas Of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- New Hampshire, 2015
- Maine, 2019
- Vermont Law School, South Royalton, Vermont
- J.D. - 2015
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Major: Masters in Environmental Law & Policy
- Tufts University, Grafton, Massachusetts
- M.S. - 2011
- Major: Animals & Public Policy
- Bard College, Annandale-on-Hudson, New York, New York
- B.A. - 2006
Honors and Awards
- New England Super Lawyers, Rising Star, Civil Litigation: Defense for 2018, 2019, and 2020
Past Employment Positions
- New Hampshire Superior Court, Judicial Law Clerk, 2015 to 2017
- Preti, Flaherty, Beliveau & Pachios, Associate, 2019 to 2020