Daniel C. Federico
Daniel is an experienced trial attorney who has practiced law for over twenty years. He focuses on family law, divorce, civil nursing home litigation, personal injury claims, business litigation, and employment law. He believes the key to success is establishing consistent communication and trust with clients by identifying goals and attainable outcomes. He enjoys the unique challenges presented by each case and takes pride in advocating for clients to obtain their goals of justice and resolving disputes. Daniel staunchly defends and advocates on behalf of his clients before courts and administrative tribunals.
Daniel received a Batchelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of New Hampshire (1986) (with a minor in psychology) and his Juris Doctorate from Quinnipiac University School of Law in Hamden, Connecticut (1999). He is a member of the New Hampshire Bar Association and the Maine Bar Association. Daniel volunteers his time with the National Crohn's and Colitis Foundation and community development boards in Strafford County, New Hampshire.
Daniel is currently licensed to practice in New Hampshire, Maine, and Massachusetts, as well as the federal courts in New Hampshire and Massachusetts.
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, Bridgeport, Connecticut
- J.D. - 1999
- University of New Hampshire
- B.A. - 1986
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: Psychology
- New Hampshire
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court District of New Hampshire
- U.S. Court of Appeals 1st Circuit
- Daniel is the vice chair of the Barrington New Hampshire Energy Committee
- National Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation, Volunteer