Trusted, Versatile Legal Representation All In One Firm
Meaghan A. Jepsen
Meaghan joined Ransmeier & Spellman in 2017 and is a member of several of the firm's practice areas, including civil litigation, employment law, and municipal law. Her practice focuses on litigation in state and federal court, as well as appellate work. She also assists clients with administrative and municipal hearings, as well as certain transactional matters outside the courtroom.
She is an active member of the New Hampshire Bar Association, serving on its Continuing Legal Education Committee. She is also a member of the New Hampshire Women's Bar Association and the New Hampshire Association for Justice. Additionally, she is a trustee for the New Hampshire Supreme Court Society.
Meaghan is a New Hampshire native and a graduate of the University of New Hampshire School of Law. While in law school, Meaghan was a member of the Daniel Webster Scholar Honors Program and the Chief Notes Editor of the UNH Law Review. Prior to joining Ransmeier & Spellman, Meaghan served as a law clerk for two years at the New Hampshire Superior Court, primarily supporting judges in Merrimack County.
- University of New Hampshire School of Law, Concord, New Hampshire
- Honors: cum laude
- University of New Hampshire, Durham, New Hampshire
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Major: English & History
- New Hampshire, 2015
- Massachusetts, 2015
- U.S. District Court District of New Hampshire, 2017
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 2021
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims, 2021
- New England Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, Civil Litigation: Plaintiff 2022
- New Hampshire Superior Court, Law Clerk, 2015 to 2017