Meeting Your Legal Needs
We have grown into a versatile general practice firm, meeting the legal needs of clients throughout New Hampshire and New England. We are experienced in a wide variety of practice areas, including:
- Estate Planning and Administration: We are among the foremost New Hampshire practitioners in the state, handling all aspects of trust and estate planning, and administration.
- Real Estate Transactions and Land Conservation: We help landowners plan and implement conservation easements and other means of preserving property for sustainable uses.
- Civil Actions: Our litigation department practices in all New Hampshire courts, handling civil lawsuits and appeals involving land use, probate disputes, business disputes, personal injury, civil rights defense, employment actions, collections, product liability matters, landlord-tenant disputes and more.
- Business and Corporate Law and Litigation: We help businesses of all sizes, as well as nonprofits, in matters from business formation through dissolution, including contracts, employment issues and regulatory compliance, legal disputes and litigation.
- Employment and Labor Law: Our team of attorneys represents employees and employers in civil lawsuits and advising them on how to avoid litigation.
- Municipal Law: We represent town and city governments as advisors and advocates.
- Administrative Law: Our attorneys practice before the Public Utilities Commission.
- Personal Injury Claims: Our litigators handle all manner of injury and wrongful death claims both on plaintiff and defense.
- Criminal Law: We represent individuals charged with criminal offenses, including DWI.